Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Eeeeek!!!

I got back into the US on Monday, it was so great to see the kids!! I am feeling a little homesick but I am glad to be back. I was worried I was going to want to turn around and go straight back home when I got here. I can't believe I will be back at school next week and living in a new house!
For the next week or so I am living where I lived previously, because... tomorrow I am having surgery to have my wisdom teeth removed. Aaaarrrghhh I am freaking out (just a little bit inside!) about it. Everyone keeps making jokes about how much pain I'm going to be in! I am being anaesthetised for the procedure (the first time I have ever been anaesthetised in my life!) as I'm having all 4 teeth out, my brother's response being "Well you know what they say about anaesthetic..." Due to my previous life training as a physio, yes I do. It's noooooot goooood. I think I am more freaked about this than anything else, yikes! I guess I will update in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment